G1/2" To G3/8" Toilet Fill Valve Parts , External Toilet Fill Valve
Toilet fill valve filter G0305 works as both filter and adapter. It
helps to convert a fill valve with inlet shank G1/2" to G3/8".
Therefore it's compatible with flexible inlet hose G3/8".
Meanwhile, it has a built-in strainer as fine as 40 meshes per
square centimeter. The majority of the dirt could be screened out
from entering into the toilet tank. In usage, the filter should be
rinsed in warm water at regular intervals to keep clean.
|Material:||POM, stainless steel|
|Net weight:||10g +/-1%|
|Strainer:||40 mesh/square cm|
|Application:||External filter and adapter for fill valve|
- Easy to clean.
- Prevent majority of dirt entering into toilet cistern.
- Molded from strong polyoxymethylene raw material.
- Connect toilet fill valve G1/2" with hose G3/8".
- Winged design for easy installation.
- Built-in strainer prevent dirt entering into toilet and reduce the
chance of getting block.
- Free of leakage.
We provide free samples for trial and evaluation. For sample
shipping cost, we leave it negotiable. There’re various ways to
send you samples:
- Send it separately via. express like DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS,
etc. This is the fast way.
- If the sample volume is big and you don’t have a tight schedule, we
can ship it by air to the nearest airport to your place.
- If you have an agent or buying office in China mainland or Hong
Kong, we can send the samples to them and they can combine with
other samples for you together.
- If you have a shipment leaving China soon, you can send us the
contacts of the factory and we will send samples to them to put in
Trial order is welcome. When you need to test the market and or
test our quality in more comprehensive way than sample evaluation,
you can place a trial order to us.
We don’t have a rigid regulation of the quantity of a trial order.
We’re quite flexible on this point. Any quantity is workable as
long as we have the parts of model in stock. Please consult our
sales team for the availability.
The quality of the trial order is uniform to that of the mass
production. It’s not special making and have to be the same quality
level. It should not be higher than normal because we cannot reach
it in mass production and it’s kind of cheat for customer.
Meanwhile it should not be lower otherwise it cannot stand for our
quality and customer don’t like this kind of surprise.
1. No compromise on quality
2. Quality control from the sources
3. Process standardized and optimized
4. Constant training of employee
5. Testing equipment upgrade
6. Feedback and improve